Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 652.467 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,553,845 Franc (€2,381) in Lucca.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)