Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33915 XOF / CDF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,760,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,558,024 Franc (7,542,446 Franc) in Lubumbashi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)