Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36050 XOF / CDF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,410,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,277,727 Franc (6,318,211 Franc) in Lubumbashi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (28 minutes ago)