Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 155.165 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 921,447 Franc (5,939 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)