Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.523 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,372,203 Franc (€2,087) in Lübeck.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (17 minutes ago)