Cost of living comparison between Lübeck, Germany and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 655.399 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,052,826 Franc (€3,132) in Lübeck.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (41 minutes ago)