Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.354 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,210,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,969,505 Franc (€3,005) in Lübeck.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)