Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.875 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,055,374 Franc (€3,115) in Lübeck.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (23 minutes ago)