Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.440 XOF / AOA *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,625,846 Franc (1,896,036 Kz) in Luanda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)