Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.754 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,812,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 7,458,646 Franc (1,986,662 Kwanza) in Luanda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)