Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.447 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 14,946,226 Franc (4,336,586 Kwanza) in Luanda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (39 minutes ago)