Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 607.020 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,891,334 Franc ($3,116) in Louisville, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)