Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 533.340 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,446,879 Franc ($2,713) in Louisville, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)