Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.911 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 483,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 354,343 Franc (Mex$ 12,695) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (40 minutes ago)