Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.615 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 619,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 460,428 Franc (Mex$ 14,117) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)