Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.237 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 635,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 539,085 Franc (Mex$ 17,258) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)