Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.185 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 255,763 Franc (Mex$ 9,075) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)