Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.181 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 622,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 517,349 Franc (Mex$ 17,729) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (about 1 hour ago)