Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.615 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,140,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,046,582 Franc (Mex$ 93,411) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)