Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.304 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,837,823 Franc (Mex$ 211,669) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)