Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.727 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,547,010 Franc (Mex$ 88,663) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (44 minutes ago)