Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 196.428 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 239,288 Franc (R$ 1,218) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)