Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 148.580 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 703,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 524,803 Franc (R$ 3,532) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)