Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,417 prices entered by 1,323 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 759.590 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 8,619,058 Franc (£11,347) in London.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)