Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 820,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 620,883 Franc in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)