Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017.
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 761,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 571,662 Franc in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)