Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 533.330 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 776,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 565,344 Franc ($1,060) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)