Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 567.960 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 787,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 583,459 Franc ($1,027) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)