Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 573.700 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 709,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 538,841 Franc ($939) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)