Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.901 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,280,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,162,801 Franc (€1,773) in Logroño.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)