Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.676 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,093,168 Franc (€1,680) in Logroño.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)