Cost of living comparison between Łódź, Poland and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 151.492 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,603,218 Franc (10,583 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (37 minutes ago)