Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.691 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 83% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,574 Franc (1,239 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (38 minutes ago)