Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.504 XOF / AOA *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 44% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 8,475 Franc (3,384 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)