Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.743 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 81% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,781 Franc (1,812 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)