Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.563 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 74% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,537 Franc (1,835 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)