Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.451 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 70% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 9,336 Franc (2,705 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (37 minutes ago)