Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.754 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 80% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,497 Franc (1,198 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (24 minutes ago)