Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.440 XOF / AOA *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 41% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 9,181 Franc (3,763 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)