Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 656.024 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,220,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,053,404 Franc (€1,606) in Lleida.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)