Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.678 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,582,117 Franc (€2,413) in Ljubljana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)