Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.085 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,132,621 Franc (€3,251) in Ljubljana.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (33 minutes ago)