Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.627 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,100,000 Franc (19,425 Kwacha) in Livingstone.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)