Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.599 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,390,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,390,000 Franc (22,205 Kwacha) in Livingstone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 20 (39 minutes ago)