Cost of living comparison between Liverpool, United Kingdom and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 781.690 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,427,139 Franc (£1,826) in Liverpool.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)