Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 763.699 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,768,417 Franc (£2,316) in Liverpool.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (41 minutes ago)