Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.396 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 845,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 626,986 Franc (Php60,309) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)