Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.240 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 821,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 608,479 Franc (Php59,423) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)