Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.035 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 831,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 588,801 Franc (元6,924) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)