Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.385 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 739,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 523,266 Franc (元6,275) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)