Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.169 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,400 Franc (元77) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (37 minutes ago)