Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.478 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,200 Franc (元72) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (39 minutes ago)