Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.102 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,500 Franc (元78) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)