Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.970 XOF / CRC
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 36% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,075,956 Franc (₡ 1,108,807) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)