Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.021 XOF / CRC
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,265,922 Franc (₡ 1,240,009) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Curitiba costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)