Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.229 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,522,077 Franc (€2,312) in Limoges.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)