Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.483 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,640,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,468,163 Franc (€2,240) in Limoges.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)