Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.749 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,970,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,704,626 Franc (€2,600) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)