Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.112 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,020,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,744,191 Franc (€2,654) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)