Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 188.123 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,563,441 Franc (S/. 8,311) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cardiff costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (18 minutes ago)