Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,708 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 163.821 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,430,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,091,143 Franc (S/. 6,661) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (13 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)