Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,948 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.495 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,460,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,122,622 Franc (S/. 6,397) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)