Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.768 XOF / MWK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,340,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,015,460 Franc (1,322,222 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (36 minutes ago)