Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.737 XOF / MWK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,220,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 920,046 Franc (1,248,480 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)