Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 84.154 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 421,708 Franc (元5,011) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 410,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 4 hours ago)