Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,530,222 Franc (4,530,222 Franc) in Libreville.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)