Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.006 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,475,040 Franc (1,466,825 Franc) in Libreville.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)