Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.003 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,390,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,130,232 Franc (4,118,353 Franc) in Libreville.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £968 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (23 minutes ago)