Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.300 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,400 Franc (Php621) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)