Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 533.340 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,820,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,444,174 Franc ($2,708) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)