Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 534.010 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,331,480 Franc ($2,493) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Novosibirsk costs руб 130 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sherbrooke costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)