Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 683.193 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,850,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,781,661 Franc (€2,608) in Les Abymes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aurangabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)