Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.577 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,539,084 Franc (€2,348) in Les Abymes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (44 minutes ago)