Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.085 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,852,889 Franc (€2,824) in Les Abymes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)