Cost of living in León, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.911 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 828,218 Franc (Mex$ 29,673) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €254 (about 1 hour ago)