Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 657.523 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,704,920 Franc (€2,593) in Lelystad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)