Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.503 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,780,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,523,277 Franc (€2,342) in Leipzig.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)