Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 722.502 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,320,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,020,815 Franc (£2,797) in Leicester.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)