Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 161.826 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 883,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 701,691 Franc (4,336 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $23,531 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)