Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 152.285 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 736,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 573,045 Franc (3,763 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)