Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.348 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,182,159 Franc (Php95,739) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)