Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.548 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,230,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 748,833 Franc (Php64,845) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (23 minutes ago)