Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.506 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 710,057 Franc (Php61,714) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (about 2 hours ago)