Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 744.645 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,770,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,420,963 Franc (£3,251) in Leeds.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (43 minutes ago)