Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.982 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,170,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,123,532 Franc (€1,713) in Le Mans.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)