Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.431 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,280,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,234,263 Franc (€1,883) in Le Mans.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)