Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.745 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,160,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,099,546 Franc (€1,677) in Le Mans.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)