Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.729 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,010,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,983,952 Franc (€3,026) in Le Havre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)