Cost of living comparison between Latina, Italy and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 660.799 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,128,287 Franc (€3,221) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)