Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 538.870 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 316,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 300,459 Franc ($558) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (33 minutes ago)