Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 576.400 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 379,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 359,929 Franc ($624) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (31 minutes ago)