Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 610.400 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 297,445 Franc ($487) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (25 minutes ago)