Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 619.770 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 372,328 Franc ($601) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (26 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (43 minutes ago)