Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 611.920 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,658,348 Franc ($2,710) in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)