Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 601.980 XOF / PAB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,125 Franc (5.19 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)