Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 686.416 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,515,151 Franc (€2,207) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (42 minutes ago)