Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 12.481 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 345,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 258,131 Franc (RD$ 20,682) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (26 minutes ago)