Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 13.379 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 292,026 Franc (RD$ 21,828) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (29 minutes ago)