Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.660 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 268,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 197,937 Franc (RD$ 18,568) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)